Veloris Hipp has created our 2018 Guild Challenge:
Here are the rules:
- The item is to be no larger than 36″ x 42″; and no smaller than 18″ x 18″.
- . The item may be pieced, applique’d or hand/machine embroidered. It may be a pillow or purse.
- The item may be realistic or cartoonish or whimsical.
- The item must be quilted, finished and ready to display. No labels.
- All color combinations are acceptable.
- Express yourselves!!
- There will be a $25 gift certificate for First Place; a $15 gift certificate for Second Place; and a $10 gift certificate for Third Place.
All items presented need to be completed and turned in at the SEPTEMBER 2018 meeting. Your entry will be viewed and voted on during the meeting break. Winners will be announced before the end of the September day meeting.
If you have questions about the category or rules, contact Veloris at Arkavelhi@yahoo.com or call 870-283-6661.