Wanda Kelley is the Librarian for 2018.
Click on the following links to view or print the library list.
(Updated January 2017)
1. Library books are to be checked out by guild members only.
2. Each member may have a maximum of 3 books checked out at any time (honor system).
3. Books are to be checked out for a period of one month at a time.
4. Books may be renewed for an additional month at the monthly meeting or by calling or emailing one of the librarians.
5. If a book is not returned or renewed on time, an overdue fine of $1.00 per month will be charged.
6. All members are responsible for books checked out in their name. If a book is lost or damaged due to negligence, the responsible member will replace the book. If replacement is not possible, the member will reimburse the guild for the cost of the book.